November 2013 – Present. Bogotá, Colombia
– Backend developer at
– Backend developer at
Festival Iberoamericano de Teatro de Bogotá
– Writing tecnical posts at
(in Spanish: http://es.axiacore.com/blog/autor/vera-mazhuga/
April 2013 – October 2013. Bogotá, Colombia
Python (Django), ExtJS, Revit C# API
– Use C# to build plugins for Autodesk Revit.
– Build simple user interfaces for the plugins.
– Development and support of the
(Django, jQuery, Twitter Bootstrap)
November 2011 – April 2013. Moscow, Russia
The RBC Group operates on the mass media (an information agency, business television channel RBC TV, online newspapers, and marketing communications) and IT (RBC SOFT) markets.
– Development and maintenance of websites and internet services.
– Development and maintenance of the auxiliary systems inside the company.
– Maintenance, development of manuals and documentation of developed programs.
– Development of the project Business Style RBC http://style.rbc.ru/
– Development of the project Press Center RBC http://presscentr.rbc.ru
– Development of a special project for the Olympic Games 2012
– Development of a special project for the Euro2012 Championship
– I've participated in development of backoffice for Autonews.ru
– Development of a synchronization service of bookmarks for a web browser (server side part). Business Browser
– Development of a website offering the subscription service
to the websites of RBC News: http://sub.rbc.ru/
– Development of a news portal for Beeline Telecommunications Company: http://beeline.telecom.rbc.ru/
– Development of the interface for editors of RBC TV
. The program brings news and shows websearch.rbc.ru interface with possibility of filtering, searching and adding to favorites.
– Development of an internal hosting service for projects that use Mercurial version control system.
April 2010 – October 2011
Maya C/C++ API, Python, MEL scripting, Maya standalone application/plugin programming
– Scripting both Python and MEL
– API/library development in C++ and Python, which used by other software engineers and technical directors
– Stand-alone software, pipeline, tool and plug-in development
– Creating custom widgets for proprietary applications
– Node based application development (i.e., Dependency Graph, Hypershade, Hypergraph in Maya)